Who can become a Member?
- OFW and returnees
- Families of OFWs
- Suppliers, staff and members of the Ekolife communities
Criteria for Members
- Interested to be engaged in marketing of cooperative products, agri-production or food processing
- Willing to be active member of the Ekolife cooperative
How to Become A Member?
- Attend Pre-Membership Orientation Seminar;
- Submit Ekolife Membership Form and copy of passport for OFW or any government issued ID in the Philippines for family members;
- Pay Membership Fee:
- Pay Capital Share of Php 2,000
Benefits of Members
- Access to affordable and healthy naturally produced fair trade products directly from producers;
- Access to market for members involved in production and processing;
- Business opportunities for direct selling of Ekolife products, social franchising of the Eh Kape coffee bar, agri-business and food processing,
- Dividends on capital share;
- Patronage refund on products bought from the cooperative based on the earnings of the cooperative after the end of the year;
- Link to service providers for training for product development and access to market;
- Access to other services for OFWs and families such as training, mentoring etc.
Responsibilities of Members
- Patronize the products, services and other business of the Ekolife cooperative;
- Promote cooperative products and services to buyers;
- Attend meetings and trainings for the development of the cooperative;
- Participate in business and projects for the benefit of the members and cooperative; and
- Vote and be voted as officer of the cooperative.